quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

For those who "love" in my dreams ...

Everything I write was part of the dream and my thoughts with you.
"As I have said many times you feel very captive"
In our dream dreamed
Before I meet you at the beach was a time to admire you from atop a rock as the way the waves kicking and felt the breeze play you in the face.
Approached me slowly, kind of shy I held you in hand and told you "you look beautiful as usual and that I smiled a huge kiss.
Embraced we walk along the beach and share our life moments sometimes smile when we looked at each other ... it was the pleasure of sitting together (nested) and share what we ever wanted (our time).
For a moment we stopped, sat on a small rock and we are well nested without talking, just to feel the sea breeze and look how our eyes shone so.
On your shoulder thinking "how happy I am with you, I am loved and revered for you"
Did not want to miss that moment ever because it is unique.
We went walking along the beach which was great and at some point you were buying an ice cream ... I was close to the waves and decided to write something for you when you return. "My heart is full"
When you come Seest you had something written in the sand ... you look up smiling and embracing you with a force never before felt for me.
You look up to you smiled, you let you shed a tear and I with my finger caught the small tears and leaned on my chest.'s Because you did it again and shy I said the tear is in my heart because it was dropped from of yours.
I embrace you again and this time of me the best kiss ever (soft, gentle full of feeling) ..
With the days end we hugged to see the setting sun, and beautiful to celebrate the most beautiful morning we had.
The walk to the exit of the beach stopped it a few seconds, you look up to me smiling and shy as I was dazzling smile ... I asked why so happy for me?
Just me you said - "You are my dream come true" I was speechless and I just grabbed hands and kissed you ...

"I'm not good or I want to be him, I content myself with almost all despise, hate some, rare and estimate a love.

I lost my heart
A long time ago
You made me feel
Like no one had before

8 comentários:

  1. Nao consigo parar de vir aqui, ler e sonhar com o momento!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Querido mês de Agosto vai ser marcante*
    (sabes que sim)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wishing so much the time, the moment.
    I'm wondering how it will be, see you for the first time.
    The emotions, the feelings.
    Promise me you will be magical!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Prometo que vou se um marco no teu coração!

    ResponderEliminar

Sobre de mim

A minha foto
Lisboa, Oeiras, Portugal
Sou simples! Um sonhador sem limites um romântico em pleno séc.XXI Talvez um Rei* procurando a Rainha...